Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Perfection {Jones at 3 days old}

I can't believe how much our little Jones has grown in the last few weeks (and how far behind I am at blogging!). Things have been a little crazy, but it's been amazing to have my husband at home 24/7 for a few weeks before the big move and starting work. I honestly don't know how I'm going to take care of two kids without him.

Here are a few pictures from our 10 minute impromptu shoot at the hospital just before we went home.I know it's hard to believe, but other than these portraits I've only done one "photo shoot" with baby Jones since we brought him home. Stay tuned for more cuteness...












and even at 4 days old he knows when to tell mom "enough is enough..." and we just love his porcupine hair:

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Jones is beautiful, Lesley! And I love his hair! He looks very cuddle-able. :)