Thursday, June 7, 2012

J&J in Central Park {New York City}



 







 
 

Another gorgeous, photogenic couple who attended our lighting workshop for the photography course I taught in April.   Can't you tell what naturals they are in front of the camera? And can we talk about gorgeous Jessica and her flawless skin for a minute? I'm just a little bit jealous.  These two are leaving the city this month, and they will be sorely missed! 

P.S.  One of my favorite things about photography is that it always keeps you on your toes.  It was really overcast the evening of our class, so we lost our light a lot more quickly than we had anticipated.  It was a little bit ridiculous, but we were just glad it wasn't raining! None of my students panicked (even though I did inside!), and it gave us all a chance to push our equipment to the limits in the low light. I was pleasantly surprised the by result in the low light, and I was happy to have an an excuse to put my camera to the test with willing subjects.  I love the color and contrast the circumstances produced, and some of the images in this preview have almost a film-like quality to them, which I love.   I hope you enjoyed them too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I especially love the last picture!