Saturday, November 29, 2008

Something new

I am horrible at shooting landscapes and such, but I love learning new things...so I made my Dad take me out to show me a few things while we're down here in lovely Colorado for Thanksgiving. I love having a wide angle lens for stuff like this, and today actually got me really excited to think that perhaps in the future all my landscape shots might not stink. I love shooting architecture... always have... but pretty much anything involving the great outdoors has been thoroughly uninspired. Thanks for getting me outside, Dad!

And thanks to Winter Park, Colorado for the fantastic scenery and old farm buildings near our cabin... we are here for Thanksgiving/family reunion and having a blast!



Isn't it amazing how literally a few adjustments can make a huge difference in exposure. It's so fun shooting in manual mode! A pain... but so much fun when you get what you want!

No comments: