Thursday, September 3, 2009

Midway Swiss Days


*pic taken last year... as I sprinted from my car to our booth just minutes before the madness began Friday morning at 8am

If you have never been to Swiss Days, head on up to Midway this Friday and Saturday. It's one of my favorite events of the year. The food is killer, the shopping is fantastic (over 200 vendors), and the scenery is amazing. So green and gorgeous.

Oh, and I'll be there too working in THIS booth. Come and say hello!

Did I mention the shopping is fabulous? There are nearly 200 vendors coming this year, and you will definitely not disappointed. I don't even like to shop and I line up with the best of them.

You should definitely come to Midway this weekend. You won't regret it. And your stomach most especially will not regret it. The homemade pie and ice cream, the scones that are bigger than your face, bratwurst, the amazing ruben sandwiches, the famous smokehouse bbq, oh my. It really is quite amazing.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm actually going to be in Utah this weekend. I hope I hope I have a chance to make it up there!