- quilt for Ella (currently it's anchored and I'm about a 1/3 through the hand quilting)
- quilt for baby boy (just finished sewing the quilt top tonight- hoping to get it anchored before bedtime)
- a doll for Ella (Kit, Chloe and Louise kit from Wee Wonderfuls- haven't started, but I'm super excited about this)
- a doll quilt (finishing the binding on this one as we speak- it will be nice to having something finished)
- burpcloths (haven't started... these will probably be done in a panic while Kyle's in New York taking the bar exam - did I mention I'm due the day he takes it? Great timing.)
Here are a few pictures of E's quilt all laid out a few days before we left on our trip. I just love the bright, happy colors. They remind me of my happy baby girl and how happy she makes me. Stay tuned to see how different our baby boy's quilt is turning out to be. It's amazing how you can use the same base colors and end up with two completely different outcomes. I'm excited.