Sunday, April 19, 2009

One Pot Spring Garden

I think this is the greatest idea, and definitely one of those 'duh' moments when you wonder why you never thought of that. If I were going to be in one place this summer I would definitely do this with a few of my favorite herbs (probably mostly basil... mmmmmm) and spinach and maybe one small tomato plant in the middle and of course cute little signs with the names of each plant. And maybe a gnome.

It's perfect to set outside your apartment door! Just hope your neighbors don't steal your basil.



image from HERE


image from HERE

pictures and idea from Joy the Baker via Joy the Baker :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I did this last year, and I will never go back to not doing it. It was the best to just reach out the window and grab herbs for summer dinner, which in our house is mostly grilling. yum.