Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christina {Bridal Portraits}

I did a model call a few months ago and Christina kindly offered to put her wedding dress back on (I wish I still fit in mine- that's depressing) and allow me to take some portraits of her. The fabulous Melissa E shot their wedding and graciously allowed me to tag along and second shoot. Scott is one of my sister's best friends from high school (and my friend too!), and I knew Christina and I would be fast friends from the moment we met.

We shot at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, where the lighting was stunning and dramatic. I was in heaven. Too bad you can only shoot there if you have an event booked.

We did a 6 month love shoot following these 'bridals' that I can't wait to share. But I have to wait because I can't stop yawning.












No comments: