Monday, November 8, 2010

Gray's Papaya {NYC}

So, I'm not a huge fan of hot dogs, but Gray's Papaya hot dogs are absolutely delicious. I don't know how they do it, but they are super yummy. And for $4.45 for two hot dogs and a papaya juice, I have a hard time resisting when I'm in the area.

I'm curious to know whether you New Yorkers (or frequent visitors) know of a better place out there?




and I was dying laughing as these two strangers were standing at the counter eating their hot dogs in the same manner. Too bad I didn't have my wide angle with me, cause all I could fit in with my 50mm focal length was their feet...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Be still my heart...

oh, how miss those hot dogs

erin said...

No. I want one right now. Ship it on over.

Jane said...

These are good. But another tasty alternative is Maoz - falafel. Not quite as cheap, but still a good deal.