Friday, July 8, 2011

Hold, Please {Where I've Been and Where I'm Going}

If any of you are still out there, I just wanted to say hello from the road. We're on a month-long epic journey from NYC to Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and Oregon.

For those of you who read this blog for photography or party planning ideas, I have about 6 million portrait sessions from NYC to blog about, our family vacation, 3 weddings, and my son's 1st birthday party to come. If you read this blog for anything else, I've got nothin'. Sorry about that :)

Thanks for being loyal friends. See you soon!

 And I'll leave you with a preview of my sister's wedding cake. Best wedding cake I've ever had (double chocolate with caramel filling. heaven.)

5 comments:

The Broderick Family Blog said...

sounds like a lot of fun all those events! Can't wait to see all of your pictures!

Kendra said...

What? You were in Idaho?! :) I wish I would have known...you were probably uber busy, but all the same! I can't wait to see all of your pictures! That cake looks amazing!

Mari said...

Let me know if you come near portland!

Melissa said...

What about Seattle! We're only 3 hours from Portland! Actually, call me! Maybe we could come down for a visit (we have family our side of Portland!)

erin said...

I want some more of that cake. Right now.