Thursday, December 1, 2011

City Moms Gift Guide {perfect gifts for NYC moms}

Looking for the perfect gift for a New Yorker?  This gift is geared towards moms (products and gifts that I love, really), but will give you great ideas for anyone.  

I had never really thought about giving experiences as gifts, but here in NYC there are amazing classes and short courses to suit every budget and interest.

City moms rarely have cars, so "on the go" and high-quality "in the elements" gifts are especially useful.  Here are a few ideas to get you started...

NYC mamas, what else should I add to this list?



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Since we came to NYC, everything on my wish list as been practical -- something I would get a lot of use out of, but didn't take up a lot of space. A good pair of rain boots, or a multi-purpose gadget for the kitchen (my favorites have been the combination blender/food processor and the Gridder, both Cuisinart brand). Also fun are certificates to use at restaurants that I want to try but am usually too cheap to splurge on.