Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Little Update {and Big News}

Maybe now you'll understand why the blog posts have been a bit sparse the last few months.  I'm finally feeling better and I'll hopefully be back to blogging soon!

My fall schedule is essentially full, so if you're looking to book a family session, engagement session, newborn session, birthday party, etc. contact me as soon as possible so we can get you on the schedule! More info HERE and you can email me directly at lesley {at} kensingtonblue {dot} com


4 comments:

Kelli Burton said...

yay! glad you're feeling better.

Kendra said...

congrats! I love the announcement! Hurray for 3!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Three in the city certainly is a wild ride. :)

Jennifer said...

I am happy about this news because you guys make really cute kids. Heartfelt congratulations!