Monday, December 3, 2012

David + Alyssa {New York City Wedding Photography}

 


 
 

  








 

 



 

 





  




















 





 












 

 


 










David and Alyssa were married in Manhattan, and had their fabulous wedding reception at Maritime Parc in Jersey City.  It was a beautiful ceremony, which combined both Catholic and Jewish traditions, and I think everyone started to cry when they saw the way David looked at his wife-to-be as she walked down the aisle towards him.  Just like I did. 

We did formal portraits at Maritime Parc, and the bride and groom scoped out a gorgeous willow tree for us to shoot by, and then we headed to the waterfront to take in some of the NYC skyline with their wedding party.  As you can see, we had just a bit of fun along the way.  

And their reception?  Fabulous, fabulous, and talk about a view! There's nothing like enjoying the evening with a view of the New York City skyline.  I am always so thrilled when brides and grooms choose me to capture their special day.  There is no greater honor, and it's wonderful to show up as a stranger and then leave feeling like you're part of the family. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are incredible Lesley! Wow! What a beautiful couple and I love her dress.

stacey said...

oh. my. goodness. GORGEOUS! you are amazing. i loved every single one of these.

Alisha said...

These are stunning, Lesley! What a beautiful couple they are.

Alyssa said...

I can't stop looking at these & I can't get over how amazing they look! Thank you again for doing such an incredible job in photographing our special day :)

Danielle said...

These are BEAUTIFUL photos!! They made me feel like I was there (even though I couldn't be :( )!
And, of course, the subjects couldn't be any lovelier!

erin said...

Dang you're good. Really good.

nancy said...

Really lovely pictures...
Photo clipping