Tuesday, April 23, 2013

L {Portrait of a Tiny New Yorker}

There's nothing quite as sweet as capturing a tiny newborn.  What I loved about my session with this darling girl is that although she's the central figure, the session focuses a great deal on her beautiful mother and doting sister as well.  It tells a more complete story of the joy felt in welcoming this little darling into their home, and provides a frame of reference for how tiny she is!  Too bad we didn't think to invite Daddy along, but honestly, there are few subjects I enjoy more than photographing a mother with her children.

A mother's love is something that you can readily see in portraits like these, and I imagine no greater gift that for tiny little L to look back in 20 years and see how much her mother loved her.  Which is why I take them.  

Oh, to be so loved.  Welcome, baby girl.




 
 

 


 
 

 

 
 




 

 


 


 

2 comments:

Lola said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Of course, I'm very biased. I'm Grandmom L., mom of the Daddy. Would love to see your series with my incredibly handsome son with his lovely daughters and gorgeous wife! Maybe? Thanks for this wonderful series of images!

Tiffany said...

Love these. Beautiful.