Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joy

I seriously can't believe how amazing Joy looks at 38 weeks. It's bad for my self esteem. Just I was a bit envious of her pics with her husband a few months back, I wish I would have had some portraits taken to document our first pregnancy.

We really had to improvise with this shoot because it was horrid weather, but she's almost due and I'm leaving tonight to visit my sister for the week... so we shot in my apartment and then outside for like 3 minutes. Thanks for being such a good sport Joy!






4 comments:

erin said...

Simple and classy. Great job.

AlliSMiles said...

you've got such great neutral paint! love the window light.

Lori Smith said...

What a beautiful Mama to be! Good Job Les! These are so gorgeous!

Joy Marie Lee said...

You are too cute! I love the photos. You are truly amazing, thank you so much! Hope you are having fun in San Francisco.