Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sewing Project: McCall's M5415

This was the one project my sister and I finished while I was in California (we all had the stomach flu, so it was pretty impressive we got anything done, I think).

It's McCall's pattern M5415 and one the quickest, easiest projects I've done in a while. I made both in less than two hours, including a hand-stitched hem. The fabric is called Vintage Dots, from the Ginger Blossom collection by Sandi Henderson.

We made one for each girl and love how they turned out. They look great with a long-sleeved T or I'm sure they'll look darling when it's warm enough to wear them alone.



As you can see, Miss K absolutely LOVES her new top


1 comment:

stacey said...

ummm...i definitely do not deserve any credit for your masterful work. all i did was iron something, and i probably did such a bad job that you went back and fixed it later :). i love love love their new shirts!