Sunday, April 26, 2009

SOOC

I don't know if some of you photographers out there feel this way, but I definitely have good days and bad days when it comes to exposure. A lot of that has to do with what conditions I'm shooting in, but regardless of where I'm shooting it's not too common for me to be absolutely ELATED with most of the shots I get SOOC (I'm sure you photogs know the feeling).

This was definitely a good day. The one on the left even looks like there's a vignette, but it's just the combo of the branch placement, the shadows, and the exposure. Pretty sweet.



2 comments:

Punctuation Mark said...

this are beautiful... it was definitely a good day!

Natalie. said...

I don't even have a clue how I ended up here, but that set is absolutley LOVELY! Completely and totally wall worthy!

Nice work!