Saturday, November 29, 2008

Easy Christmas Gifts, anyone?

I was in charge of two stations for our Relief Society's super saturday last weekend (more pics to come)... I tried to make the crafts as easy as possible, so I made a simple tutorial for both. I thought the burp cloth craft would just be ridiculous as a picture tutorial since it's so easy, bu it really helped having the clip tutorial around so that the ladies could work at their own pace without needing too much direction.

I thought I'd pass it along in case any of you are looking for easy peasy Christmas gifts for little girls or babies...

please let me know if you have any questions. I just screen grabbed the pdf files, so click to enlarge or please email me if you'd like me to send you the full file.

and thanks to Jessica for your help and design inspiration for the clips...



No comments: