Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Miss S.

This was my first ever photo shoot at the end of September... Isn't my baby sister beautiful?

These pictures are straight out of the camera people! That's right, no editing whatsoever! She didn't get senior pictures taken, so we shot these a few weeks after she started university, before she dyed and whacked her hair. She is so photogenic. It's not even fair. Not at all.

We made my Mom a book and printed our favorite (I did edit those, however) for her birthday in November... it was a secret until then and I can't believe I've waited so long to post these. Here are a few favorites. And I mean a few. I could have posted 50.




1 comment:

Kelli Burton said...

your sister is so photogenic! beautiful shots.

I'm all about natural - no editing!

I want to start a war against beauty magazines and the airbrush tool in photoshop.