Friday, June 5, 2009

Learning...

Because I'm away from my sewing machine and don't have many willing subjects for portraiture, and since I don't post pics of my family here, it's been a struggle finding pictures to post that are blog-worthy.

Landscape and detail shots aren't my forte, so I'm using this time as an opportunity to learn. I'm trying to get over my insecuritiesand post even though it's not my best work. I'm trying to push myself to try new things and while it's been challenging, I'm also starting to love it. A little bit.

Thanks for all the kind comments from you good people out there. You're encouragement has sure boosted my self esteem :)

Here are few favorites from last weekend...



5 comments:

kristina said...

wow, you are a great photographer! thank you for sending me the link to my daughters picture, I had no idea!

Erin said...

lovely! Its always good to learn new things right?

Kellie H said...

I think htey are all great..no need to feel uncomfortable with it anymore =)

Christina G. said...

I think those pictures look great! You are great a subject photos!

Diana said...

These are beautiful picture Lesley!