Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Matthew & Stefanie Wedding {Red Butte Gardens, Utah}

It was an absolute pleasure to document my baby sister Stefanie's wedding day.  Goodness gracious, this has taken me a long time to post.  That's what happens when you shoot your sisters wedding and end up editing hundreds of images. Did I say hundreds? I meant thousands. Not kidding here.  

Thank goodness, I was at least able to split the work of shooting the ceremony with my fabulous sister Stacey.  She was a perfect second shooter, and she captured some truly breathtaking images (as you will see below).  See her gorgeous post from the ceremony hereStacey and I missed having Erin shoot by our side, but she was a little busy because she was the maid of honor. She took the engagement photos and designed the incredible invitations, so at least she contributed a little bit (ha!). See her work here.

I know, I know, "stop typing already, and show us the pictures!"

Here we go...

*pay attention to the little asterisks, cause they tell you which images are Stacey's!


 




 

 

  





 


left image by Stacey

right image by Stacey












above image by Stacey

 


and a few family photos...
























Venue: Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake City, Utah
Invitation design: Erin Hallmark
Engagement photos: Erin Hallmark
Flowers: Melissa of Blossom Sweet
Bride's makeup and hair: Stephanie Brinkerhoff of Hair and Makeup by Steph





3 comments:

gbrooks said...

Gorgeous job! And I love the sleeve alterations.

Vicki said...

You and Stacey did a WONDERFUL job of documenting this special day for Stef!

Ashlee said...

Gorgeous Photos! You guys are AMAZING! It looks like the day was beautiful!