Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bruce + Jessica {Utah Wedding Photography}

Here's an extra long preview for Bruce & Jessica (who will have to wait an extra long time for their disks to be shipped from the UK back to the US).  
 
It was an honor to capture this gorgeous day.  Congratulations to you both!




 


 
 




 








 

 













 







 
















 

 

 



















 









Wedding: LDS Mount Timpanogos Temple
Reception Venue: Bella Vista, Lehi, Utah
Custom Guestbook: Erin of HallmarkInk
Flowers:  Pam Thompsen,  Pam's Floral Garden & Design
Crepe Bar + Catering: Utah Celebrations Catering
Cake: Cakes by Dawna
Wedding Dress: Bridal Center
Groom's Attire: Tommy Hilfiger
Bridesmaid Dresses: Venues Bridal
Flower Girl Dresses: Jolene Girls' Dresses
Linens: Utah Chair Rental
Band: Ben Nichols Band


P.S.  If you aren't the bride, the mother-of-the-bride, one of the bride's BFFs, or one of my siblings, I'm shocked that you make it to the end of this epic post.  Then again, the subject matter is absolutely beautiful from start to finish, so I don't blame you for continuing through all 150+ images.  And trust me, these are only the beginning.  Jessica and her amazing mother did an incredible job of ensuring that every detail was attended to, and with a couple this photogenic who are utterly in love, yea, you're going to end up with about a million images (Sorry about that, to those of you who get to look through them all!).

Did I mention that the beautiful bride is my cousin? If you didn't believe me when I've told you before that I come from a proud line of women who take event planning very seriously, here is the evidence before you.  My aunt Heidi takes event planning to a whole new level, and I learned so much from watching and observing (I'll share what I learned in a later post). Amazing.   The end.

No comments: