Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello from London!

Surprise, we're in London! Our little family is here for three months for my husband's work assignment, and I'm just a little bit excited about being here.  Traveling with two kiddos in tow is never easy, but it's so worth it.

This will be the fourth time I've lived here.  Back in 2004 I came alone for a study abroad program (and met Kyle my first day), in 2006 I came with my husband Kyle so we could both attend grad school in Oxford, in 2009 I came with Kyle and 18 month-old Ella for a summer internship during law school, and now in 2012 we're back with Ella and Jones.  It's funny to think that each time I return it's +1.  Probably not a good trend to set given how much I love living here.

As you can see above, England is at it's best with the Queen's 60th Jubilee and the 2012 London Olympics upcoming.  It's an amazing time to be in London.

Things have been a bit crazy over the past month (clearly, as it's been nearly a month since my last post), but I'm excited to show you what I was up to in NYC with a million family portrait sessions, and a wedding in UT thrown into the mix.  Oh, and I'll try to blog about what we're up to in London as well.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

image via Instagram from this morning.  I heart Instagram.  Are you on Instagram? Let's be friends!

1 comment:

erin said...

See, this photo makes me SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED! I already know I'm just going to die of happiness.

For the record, we must go to Portobello Road on Saturday. That's 1 of 2 things I want to do (the other is the War Rooms and you don't have to do that with me).