Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A. Family

Aside from being one of the most fun shoots ever, Erin came along (she's also A's best friend) and it was so lovely to have an assistant! I had the hardest time picking a few because they all turned out so well (if I do say so myself). I've never had such trouble narrowing pictures down to a few favorites. The couples shots of M&A are killer, and I love the interaction between Little J and his mama who is so photogenic you just might cry. Gorgeous in every picture. See for yourself...






My lovely assistant. Thanks Rinny, you are the best!

4 comments:

Amber said...

You are much too flattering, but you did capture some beautiful pictures! I am excited to see them all! You are amazing! Who did you get to stand in for me? I am not that photogenic! You are good! THANK YOU!!!!

Amber Addams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

That red head chick is FINE.

Emma said...

Oh Lesley they are so AMAZING! Thank you so much!! I'm so excited to see them all. You have quite the talent!