Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Little B at Two Weeks

I had the pleasure of seeing this darling girl again at two weeks old. Little Miss B decided it was ok to sleep this time around. We got some lovely shots with her parents as well.

A&E are such confident parents. It is wonderful to watch them with this wee one (Little B's Mum is Scottish, so I guess I can get away with saying that). Oh, and while I'm at it, I love her wee Scottish toes in the first shot.


E are you kidding me? Who looks this good 2 weeks postpartum? Apparently you do.




2 comments:

Amber said...

So, so, so, so, so, so beautiful! You truely have a gift. I can't wait to see ours! THANK YOU!!!

I especially love the different angles that you capture. Beautiful little moments that could not be kept, but through this medium.

Michael said...

What a beautiful little angel baby!