Monday, December 3, 2012

E {Portrait of a One Year Old} New York City




  
 




 

  

 


 
 
   










Happy birthday to you, little E!  Isn't he darling? My new little friend has just about the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, and the sweetest, happiest disposition. It was such a pleasure to spend some time with him and his wonderful parents on the eve of his first birthday. We took portraits in their gorgeous home, and then just outside the Museum of Natural History as well.  We were so fortunate to have yet another glorious autumn day in NYC, just perfect for portraits!

 P.S. Sessions like these make me realize how grateful I am to be a portrait photographer. It is an honor and privilege to be able to go into a home and capture wall-worthy portraits, but more importantly, relationships and emotions. There are few things I love more than watching parents with their children, and to be able to capture even a fraction of the love that and adoration that I see before my is my goal.
 


2 comments:

stacey said...

beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! he does have amazing eyes. so cute.

gbrooks said...

love love love the b&w one in the yellow chair. that's a gigantic wall print for sure!