Tuesday, May 26, 2009

mission: impossible

The search is over! I asked Kyle for 'the perfect shoes for summer' for mother's day. I wanted a shoe that was comfortable enough for walking miles upon miles without looking like a tourist, versatile enough for every day use, and also cute enough for church so that I'd only have to pack 1 or 2 pairs of shoes. I thought it was impossible, but nope! My man delivered, as promised...

Poor man, we had to look in SLC, Rome, and then London to find them, but find them I did! Kyle wanted to buy some in Italy so I'd have Italian shoes, but they are apparently from a company founded by a frenchman Mr. Aldo ... just via London. Red leather, darling peep toe and leather detailing, cozy stretchable back, and most importantly, a sole fit for walking.

They do exist! Comfortable, fabulous, walking shoes that you can dress up or down! Aren't they gorgeous? And trust me, these babies are oh-so comfortable. I will be wearing them every single day, thank you very much.






5 comments:

Kendra said...

You are a mad blogger! I am going to be like you when I grow up! Shoes are adorable and all of the pics of your munchkin in London...are amazing! Will you be having classes on how to be you? I will fly in for them if you are offering!

Melanie said...

I want those so baldy it hurts.

Jane said...

Love, love, love! Let me in on the little secret of where I can find these cute, comfy shoes.

Lesley said...

Sorry the links didn't work at first but they are up now. And did I mention these come in black? I think I'm going back for black too...

http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca-eng/women/shoes/flats/73248904-gidden/62

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes!!!! Wish I could find some like them stateside. :)