Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Keep it simple



I have loved this summer on the road for so many reasons. But one of the main reasons has been how simple life is. One drawer of clothes instead of a whole closet, buying fresh fruit and veggies every single day instead of once a week, no car, no tv. We take our days one at a time and it's wonderful. I love buying fresh produce and baked goods from markets every day. I'm going to miss it.

And if you haven't tried Stonyfield Organic's Organic Lowfat Banilla Yogurt (that's a mouthful) run out and get some. I grabbed it on accident instead of vanilla, and I'm never going back. I don't even like yogurt... this stuff is incredible! If you are trying to cut back on sweets and calories, eat some Banilla lowfat yogurt for dessert instead of ice cream or a cookie- it really is that good.

mmm this is our typical lunch. Whole Foods multi-grain bagels with cream cheese and some sort of salad with fresh fruit and yogurt... and E's miniature version

1 comment:

erin said...

Man, even E's mini version is all posh.