Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rainbow City + The Highline {Highline Park, NYC}


We visited the Highline to check out the opening of Phase Two. Two thumbs up!  Also, now through July 5th there is an interactive art installation by Friends with You called Rainbow City at The Lot @ 30th Street.  Both my kids loved it, and it had me grinning from ear-to-ear. I'd love to go back at night when it's all lit up!


If you go:  The Highline is less crowded on weekdays, especially in the morning (weekends are crazy, and they won't even let you up if there are too many people).  We pretty much had Rainbow City to ourselves around 12 noon, and I regretted packing a lunch, cause the Lot on Tap featured some pretty fabulous food options.





 












1 comment:

Anna said...

You make me want to visit NY...all. the. time. I don't really consider myself a city girl (I like to visit, but I like green space, you know?) but you make it look so appealing.