Sunday, March 29, 2009

R Family

I love the challenge of shooting at a new location, but people just love this orchard and I feel like all my clients choose this place as one of their locations. Can I blame them? No. It's amazing. I will be taking my family pics here as soon as the orchard blooms and I get goosebumps thinking about Ella in her Easter dress and her new little white chair. I don't think I could ever get tired of shooting there...

This photoshoot was a baby shower gift for this family from their sister! How cool is that?! I was so excited when the R family brought a little rocking chair as a prop for their children. It's great to bring something that your child is familiar with because it helps them to feel comfortable and helps me to capture portraits of them as they really are. They wanted shots mostly of their children and at least one picture of their family. I think we succeeded...

1 comment:

stacey said...

so cute. i love them all, but i especially like that one at the end where the little girl is turning around.