Monday, March 16, 2009

Something special for you!

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this year (anytime).

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog.The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

7 comments:

erin said...

Do I count?

I guess not because I'm online all the time, and you make stuff for me anyway...

Ha ha. Just kidding. I just like leaving comments and seeing what the word verification is. Right now: supedyp...

Jennifer said...

Am I really comment numero dos? I will do it!! Fun!

And for the record, my word verification is hessorne. Ha.

Bombshell Char said...

Oh, I am a lucky girl! I love homemade Lesley stuff! Now it remains to be seen if anyone wants to take ME up on the offer of a homemade gift!

Emily said...

Alas, I had to pass this up from my friend Kara, too, because I am so far behind in other stuff I can't commit to making more things right now. :) Plus, hers was 5, and that's way too many for me... I'm excited to see what you make, though!

jeremy and steph said...

Um...does your sister count or not :) If not I claim contestant number 3! :) Let me know...I will not be bitter if the answer is no...but I will be muy excited if the answer is yes :)

jeremy and steph said...

That means yes #3 not yes your sister counts :)

Jenny and Al said...

Oh, Les, you are so talented! But alas, I don't think anyone would want anything I can make. Unless it's a simple crocheted baby blanket. :)